Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is Nitovate?
Nitovate is a comprehensive, robust, and scalable product framework that will empower you to build your organization’s digital strategy as it evolves. Read more.
It is built on top of SharePoint. Also, it is highly aligned with the Office365 ecosystem and tightly integrated with other Office365 apps. In fact, that is one of its USPs! Read more.
Nitovate is built with the aim of boosting employee engagement. But it can also be used to boost customer engagement since there’s nothing more important than customers for any organization. If your organization depends a lot on vendors, then it can be used to engage your vendors as well. In other words, Nitovate is built keeping in mind all the three universes – customers, employees, and vendors – that every organization straddles.
2. What is Nitovate comprised of?
Nitovate is comprised of:
- Enterprise Intranet Portal (EIP): EIP is a powerful, SharePoint-based portal solution which makes creation & deployment of intranet portals super-fast and super-easy! Equipped with 25 powerful widgets, EIP facilitates seamless communication within your organization – be it top-down, lateral, or bottom-up – and increase employee engagement in a very tangible way.
- Human Resource Management System (HRMS): HRMS is a collection of apps that automates HR processes from recruitment and employee onboarding all the way up to employee off-boarding and everything in between like performance appraisals, awards & recognition, and grievances & incidents to name a few.
- Administration Management System (AMS): AMS, like HRMS, is a collection of apps that automates administration processes within your organization like attendance, leave management, helpdesk, travel & reimbursements, and expense claims, to name a few.
The above products work “out-of-the-box” but they can be personalized and configured to suit your unique business needs.
Additionally, Nitovate is also comprised of:
- Document Management System (DMS)
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Knowledge Management System (KMS)
Unlike EIP, HRMS, and AMS, these are built from the ground up after understanding your unique requirements. In other words, there is a very high degree of customization in these apps.
3. What are the highlights of Nitovate?
- SharePoint-based, helping you to go live in a matter of days
- Highly aligned with Office365 ecosystem and tightly integrated with other Office365 apps
- App-based so that you can buy exactly what you need
- Personalizable to suit your unique business needs
- Advanced, so that it can grow with your needs
- Integration-friendly, allowing you to build bigger systems
- High performance and guaranteed to exceed your expectations
- Easy to use, ensuring easy adoption and sustained consumption
- Flexible when it comes to hosting and usage options
4. What is the USP of Nitovate?
The USP of Nitovate is as follows:
- Since it is built on top of SharePoint, highly aligned with the Office365 ecosystem, and tightly integrated with other Office365 apps, it will help you fully leverage your investments in the Office365 platform like no other framework!
- It is built keeping in mind the three universes that every organization straddles: customers, employees, and vendors.
- It helps all the C-level officers despite the fact they have very different responsibilities and therefore very different expectations from a framework like Nitovate.
5. How does Nitovate help all the C-level officers fulfil their responsibilities?
Nitovate helps C-level officers fulfil their responsibilities as follows:
Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
- Since Nitovate is integration-friendly, it can be integrated with any line-of-business (LOB) apps that the CRO might be using to automate some (or all) of the revenue-generating processes that he is responsible for, like CRM and vendor-centric apps for examples.
- Since Nitovate is an advanced framework, it can be used as the foundation on which customized apps can be built to streamline and/or automate some processes unique to your organization.
Chief HR Officer (CHRO):
- The talent acquisition process can be streamlined using the Recruitment app and the Job Referral app.
- The employee on-boarding process can be streamlined using the Employee On-Boarding app once talent has been acquired.
- Once acquired, talent can be retained with the help of Nitovate since it was built with the aim of boosting employee engagement.
- Your organization’s capabilities can be built / enhanced with the help of Learning Management System (LMS).
- Your organization’s culture can be propagated (or changed as the case maybe) with the help of EIP.
Chief Information Officer (CIO):
- Consumption of Office365 licenses can be increased dramatically with the help of Nitovate. This will enable you to fully leverage your investments in the Office365 platform.
Chief Finance Officer (CFO):
- Since Nitovate is app-based, you can buy only those apps which you absolutely need, thus ensuring optimum use of your financial resources.
- Since you can buy only those apps which you absolutely need, your employees have to learn only those apps, thus ensuring optimum use of your employees’ time.
- Since Nitovate is an advanced framework, it can be used to build customized apps in the future, if required. So your investments in Nitovate will never go to waste.
- Since Nitovate is an integration-friendly framework, it can be used to integrate with LOB apps that you already have in your organization, thus ensuring that your prior investments in them are protected.
Chief Operating Officer (COO):
- There are many widgets in EIP which facilitate top-down communication.
- If there are any organization-specific widgets / apps that need to be developed, it can be done easily in Nitovate.
- Nitovate is an integration-friendly framework and can be used to integrate with customer-centric or vendor-centric line-of-business (LOB) apps by developing “custom connectors”.
- Nitovate is an advanced framework and can be used to build customized apps for automating any of the vendor-centric processes.
- Nitovate comprises of an analytics framework which comes with many “out of the box” analytics.
- Nitovate’s analytics framework can be used to build new analytics as and when required.
- Nitovate DMS can be used to capture and store your organization’s knowledge base in documents.
- Nitovate KMS can be used to effectively manage and enhance your organization’s knowledge base.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO):
- Nitovate can be used to build your organization’s digital strategy as it evolves, and this is possible not by accident, but by design.
- Each HRMS/ AMS app can be made more powerful by extending its functionality.
- EIP can be made more powerful by adding more widgets to it. Similarly, HRMS and AMS can be made more powerful by adding more apps to them.
- Since Nitovate is an advanced framework, it that can be used as the foundation for building top-notch, visionary solutions that set the industry benchmark.
- Since Nitovate is an integration-friendly framework, it that can be integrated with other products / solutions / frameworks to form bigger systems that can implement your organization’s digital strategy.
6. Which organizations is Nitovate suitable for?
Nitovate is suitable for all types of organizations:
- Government or non-government
- For-profit or not-for-profit
- Privately-held or publicly-held
- B2B or B2C
Nitovate is suitable for organizations of all sizes:
- Small / Medium – If you are a small-sized (250 to 1,000 employees) or medium-sized (1,000 to 5,000 employees) organization, you can start small at an affordable cost and then scale as your needs grow.
- Large – If you are a large-sized (5,000 to 25,000 employees) organization, you have already experienced exponential growth and now you need to manage it properly if you aspire to become an industry leader. Since Nitovate encapsulates industry best practices, it will allow you to do that while allowing enough customization to suit your unique business needs.
- Huge – If you are a huge (25,000+ employees) enterprise, you have built best practices as an industry leader and what you need is a customizable framework which can adopt your best practices; Nitovate will do just that! It will also allow you to extend it to build top-notch, visionary solutions that set the industry benchmark and create the future!
Lastly, Nitovate is also industry agnostic! Below is a list of the industries that our customers belong to:
- Auto & Auto Ancillaries
- Engineering & Construction
- IT / ITES
- Real Estate
Nitovate is able to fulfil the requirements of a wide spectrum of customers because at its core it automates business processes which have to be executed in all organizations. Read more.
7. Can Nitovate fulfil my unique requirements?
Yes, Nitovate can fulfil your unique requirements in three different ways:
- Personalization: EIP can be personalized, i.e. its look and feel can be changed to match your corporate colour and extranet. Your company logo can be incorporated in it as well.
- Configuration: Thanks to a highly configurable workflow engine, all HRMS / AMS apps can be configured to implement the processes, exactly like you follow them in your organization. Nitovate will adapt to your needs instead of it being the other way around.
- Customization: If you need to implement some functionality that can’t be achieved with personalization and configuration, we can customize Nitovate for you.
Customization can be done at different levels and in different ways:
- Custom EIP widgets can be developed.
- Custom functionality can be added to the existing HRMS/AMS apps. Completely new, custom HRMS/AMS apps can also be built if required.
- DMS and KMS are not “standard” products and typically require a high degree of customization; they are custom-built after understanding your requirements to the last detail.
Nitovate can be integrated with one (or more) of your existing apps by building custom connectors.