Nitovate is a comprehensive, robust, and scalable framework built with the aim of boosting customer, employee, and vendor engagement.
“Nitovate is everything that you would expect a framework to be!”
Our Valued Customers
Want to see Nitovate in action? Contact us today!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is Nitovate?
It is built on top of SharePoint. Also, it is highly aligned with the Office365 ecosystem and tightly integrated with other Office365 apps.
Nitovate is built with the aim of boosting employee engagement. But it can also be used to boost customer engagement since there’s nothing more important than customers for any organization. If your organization depends a lot on vendors, then it can be used to engage your vendors as well. In other words, Nitovate is built keeping in mind all the three universes – customers, employees, and vendors – that every organization straddles.
2. What is Nitovate comprised of?
Nitovate is comprised of:
- Enterprise Intranet Portal (EIP): EIP is a powerful, SharePoint-based portal solution which makes creation & deployment of intranet portals super-fast and super-easy! Equipped with 25 powerful widgets, EIP facilitates seamless communication within your organization – be it top-down, lateral, or bottom-up – and increase employee engagement in a very tangible way.
- Human Resource Management System (HRMS): HRMS is a collection of apps that automates HR processes from recruitment and employee onboarding all the way up to employee off-boarding and everything in between like performance appraisals, awards & recognition, and grievances & incidents to name a few.
- Administration Management System (AMS): AMS, like HRMS, is a collection of apps that automates administration processes within your organization like attendance, leave management, helpdesk, travel & reimbursements, expense claims, to name a few.
The above products work “out-of-the-box” but they can be personalized and configured to suit your unique business needs.
Additionally, Nitovate is also comprised of:
- Document Management System (DMS)
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Knowledge Management System (KMS)
Unlike EIP, HRMS, and AMS, these are built from the ground up after understanding your unique requirements. In other words, there is a very high degree of customization in these apps.
3. What are the highlights of Nitovate?
- SharePoint-based, helping you to go live in a matter of days
- Highly aligned with Office365 ecosystem and tightly integrated with other Office365 apps
- App-based so that you can buy exactly what you need
- Personalizable to suit your unique business needs
- Advanced, so that it can grow with your needs
- Integration-friendly, allowing you to build bigger systems
- High performance and guaranteed to exceed your expectations
- Easy to use, ensuring easy adoption and sustained consumption
- Flexible when it comes to hosting and usage options
4. What is the USP of Nitovate?
The USP of Nitovate is as follows:
- Since it is built on top of SharePoint, highly aligned with the Office365 ecosystem, and tightly integrated with other Office365 apps, it will help you fully leverage your investments in the Office365 platform like no other framework!
- It is built keeping in mind the three universes that every organization straddles: customers, employees, and vendors.
- It helps all the C-level officers despite the fact they have very different responsibilities and therefore very different expectations from a framework like Nitovate.